Licka CBD Charcoal Sheet Mask contains many highly effective plant-based antiaging and antioxidant properties such as sodium hyaluronate, bakuchiol, green tea extract, betaine, lecithin, bamboo charcoal and most importantly Cannabidiol (CBD).
CBD For Skincare
The CBD used in our product is THC free and is derived from hemp seeds extract. Though using CBD for skincare is a new trend, the benefits of CBD for skincare have been studied and acknowledged for decades. CBD offers a three faceted skincare approach; anti-aging, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
There are many essential ingredients within CBD that can present beneficial for the skin:
· Vitamin C & E: These vitamins shield the skin from sun damage and all kinds of environmental pollutants. As antioxidants, they also help preserve the collagen and improve the elasticity of the skin.
· B-complex vitamins: B vitamins help improve the condition of the skin; among them Niacin is essential to maintain healthy skin. It’s a must-have vitamin for healthy and glowing skin.
· Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids: These acids help regenerate the skin’s outer layer, and to develop healthy appearance of the skin.
· Sodium Hyaluronate: Effectively acting as a moisturizer using the strength of its molecules to hold 1,000 times its weight in water, this ingredient can help with healing wounds; such as acne and reducing the appearance or risk of scaring.
· Lecithin: Soothing and moisturizing for the skin; this ingredient hydrates the skin for a smooth effect and can be used to combat acne and eczema.
· Betaine: An ingredient commonly found in liquid cleansers, it allows oil and dirt to be easily washed away by water, reducing the irritation of surface rubbing against the skin.
· Bakuchiol: A natural alternative to the commonly used retinol (a product that causes the skin to worsen for weeks before it appears better), this anti-inflammatory also helps fight the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by creating a glowing, youthful look.
· Green Tea Extract: Protecting skin against pollutants in the environment, this extract is a powerful antioxidant that can soothe and avoid redness.
CBD On Acne
Many studies have revealed that due to CBD’s anti-inflammatory qualities and ability to reduce sebum production, it has the ability to produce beneficial effects on acne. According to an article on healthline.com, one test-tube study found that CBD oil prevented sebaceous gland cells from secreting excessive sebum, exerted anti-inflammatory actions and prevented the activation of “pro-acne” agents like inflammatory cytokine, and thus CBD may be an efficient and safe way to treat acne.
CBD On Anti-Aging and Wrinkles
Thanks to CBD’s antioxidant properties, it blocks free radical from emerging and keeps DNA of skin cells undamaged. Therefore, research indicates CBD can help lessen the visible signs of aging skin such as wrinkles, dullness, and reddish skin tone.
CBD On Sensitive Skin
CBD contains significant amounts of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids (EFAs). Scientific studies show that EFAs play a critical role in normal skin function and appearance, and they are essential nutrients for the skin. Both omega-6 and omega-3 also produce eicosanoids molecules which promote skin circulation and influence the inflammatory response in the skin. Subsequently, sensitive skin conditions such as dryness, rashes, redness, and sores may be alleviated.
Unique ingredients in the Licka sheet face mask make a significant difference.
Overall, with the abundance of beneficial ingredients (glycerin, lecithin, betaine, niacinamide, hydroxyacetophenone, watermelon extract, phenoxyethanol, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium hyaluronate, peg-60 almond glycerides, caprylyl glycol, green tea extract, magnolia grandiflora leaf extract, bakuchiol, salix alba bark extract, melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, nordihydroguaiaretic acid, oleanolic acid) plus CBD contained in Licka, users can expect very exciting results in moisturization, inflammation and irritation soothing, rejuvenation, antiaging, and acne relieving. In other words, users will see their skin appear to be glowing, tightened, moisturized, youthful and healthy; if Licka is used on a regular basis.
Q & A:
How to properly use the sheet mask for best results:
Step 1: Cleanse the skin with soap or facial cleanser.
Step 2: Lay the sheet mask flat on face and smooth out air pockets.
Step 3: Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes and remove, using any leftover serum to gently massage neck, leg, and elbow areas.
Step 4: Let remaining serum remain on skin for 5-10 minute for absorption before rinsing off with warm water and pat dry. Apply night cream afterwards if necessary.
How often should the sheet mask be used?
· Use depends on user’s environment and needs. In some dry areas, sheet masks can be used one or two times per day to keep skin hydrated.
Can the sheet mask be warmed up during cold temperatures?
· Yes, soak the sealed pouch in hot water for three minutes, until the sheet becomes warm. Some experts say a warm sheet mask can open up pores and allow more serum to get in the skin.
What is the shelf life for Licka CBD Charcoal Sheet Masks?
· An unopened mask can have a shelf life of 24-36 months. It is not necessary to put the sheet masks in a refrigerator.
What makes a black (charcoal) sheet mask more beneficial for the skin?
· Licka uses bamboo charcoal fabric sheets to effectively cleanse and detoxify the skin, causing dirt, bacteria, chemicals, and micro-particles to rise to the surface of the skin. This results in an increased benefit to controlling the skin’s oil and possible or current acne. In addition, through the far infrared radiation that the bamboo charcoal absorbs and omits, it is able to increase the blood flow underneath the skin’s surface.
Please contact us for distribution right and wholesale prices. Thank you!